he broke my heart and i feel so sad now?

tD33NAt

Mar 24, 2008
so this guy in my 1 class acted like he really liked me and i started to like him 2,he would hold my hand and stuff and talk 2 me the whole class,and then just when i thought he was gonna ask me out soon he started acting kinda different,he stopped flirting with me and holding my hand and now he flirts with other girls right in front of me!im getting so pissed off with him, idk what his problem is but hes really hurting my feelings =(,,now recently his friend has been flirting a little(he was in the beggining of the year but he stopped when the other kid was holding me hand and stuff) but now im really afraid to trust guys and also the kid whos been flirting with me lately is on vacation so i sit in class all alone trying to ignore the kid i use to like so much flirting with all these girls,the weird thing is tho that he doesnt hold their hands or anything like he did with me and he only knew me for like 2 weeks,i just dont know whats going on anymore and i dont know what 2 do, HELP =(

what you shouldve done was be his friend or act like yall was just friends for like 1 or 2 months and then after the 1 or 2 months and you really know him then step it up and go out with him. but know since it's to late you need to ask him is he interested in u and then break up with him if he doesnt give you a good reason.

It sounds like the guy is a real a******. You really don't need that kind of crap. Just ignore the guy you used to like and try to keep your mind on other stuff, it will go away eventually. Just keep positive and look forward to a better tomorrow. As for the other guy, he sounds like he has a crush on you but doesn't know how you feel about him and is kind of keeping his distance. When the guy backed off when the other guy was in the picture, i think is a good sign that he honors and respects you. You can give the guy on vacation a chance, he at least deseveres some attention. Good Luck!

It's ok, he may be just scared you don't like him or he's a real jerk.He's an idiot for doing that.He may just be weird and a player.~Good Luck~!:]

Back