How should I get with this girl?

Feb 14, 2008
ok so i went on spring break with some friends and their families, including this girl that i went to high school with. We knew each other, but we had never talked before this vacation ---- I am a freshmen in college and she is a junior in high school now btw, but were only about 1 actual year apart in age.anyway i spent most of the week of the vacation just getting to know her and toward the end we started to "click" but i had to fly home by that time. we both expressed how we should hang out this summer.the problem is that i didn't ask for her number, but i did friend her on Facebook. i wont see her again until i go home in may for summer, and i don't know how i should go about getting together with her... should i get the number by asking her through facebook--to me this is somewhat cheesy? or some other way? also im hesitant about getting it now and not be able to call her until summer when im actually around. should i wait?

Well theres no harm in just facbooking and keeping in touch that way. But if you REally need to talk to her on the phone, just casually ask her for it. If i were you, i'd just keep in touch by facebook for now and ask her number when u'r ready to meet up with her?

Tell her you had a blast with her and ask her this...If I asked you out to dinner, would you shoot me down?She says "No"...ask her...She says "Yes"...tell her.."ok, just wondering..."If she opens the door to going out when you get home, then I think you are free to communicate a lot more.

well i think u need to talk with ur other friends how knows her.. and ask them 4 her #..or just wait 4 that moment..if she love u or like u she would find the way to meet u..GOOD LUCK :D ......

Just ask her if she would like to talk to you on the phone instead of on the net...if you guys are like you say you are shouldn't matter should it?

well, before you just ask her for the number just get down to basics first... talk on a regular basis so she gets comfortable. then when you think shes comfortable with you, ask her for her number. otherwise if you just suddenly ask for the number it would seem sort of stalker-awkward-ish if you know what i mean. good luck :]

Dude if ur not stupid, u would get her number through facebook. But if u dont get it she would just think that ur ignoring her. So get her number or u can kiss that friendship good-bye. GET IT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back