The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by BFLesley.

--------------------------------

Hello there,
I know this might seem a bid of an "odd" request but, I have used a screen name on another site of "Buzzman1960". Now apparently someone used that same screen name of "Buzzman1960" for a post about getting their phillapina fiance' on a cruise and getting her a visa, etc, etc, etc, ... and through a bizarre set of couincedance my girlfriend found this post and thinks it's me. especially since it's the same screen name and shows the fellow being out of michigan which is where I am on a temporary contract. Now I realize you can not divulge private information about your users, however is there anyway possible you could reply to me, Bert Lesley, denoting that it's at least not me or perhaps the basic details of the poster without going into private information or "something"? that would help me out. I've registered with you as BFLesley , email [email protected], to try and see this fellows profile but it's not letting me do so. I'm 49 yrs old, caucasion male, and I don't know what other information would help. My girlfriend now thinks I'M looking for this phillapina girlfriend etc. and it's causing me a world of hurt. Is there anything you could do to assist or any information you could grant that would so to speak help clear MY name? I'm looking forward to your response and have a great day.
Kindest Regards,
Bert Lesley
BFLesley - on your site
407-791-0275
[email protected]
49 yrs old, caucasion male
Please, HELP me to clear this up.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
From Mail: [email protected]
IP Address: 64.12.116.80
User Name: BFLesley