...details PLEASE)? Thanks for all the answers you gave me in my question earlier and it really opened my mind what to do... I really love my fiance and have seen her sincerity when we talked that she will never do that cheating she committed before... I am convinced with her promises because she is very different with the way she talked to me, and I know her so much, she was just very different in the way of approaching me and asking my forgiveness... Now, I still love her so much and I still trust her like nothing has happened... It just gives me a difficult time with my family because we cannot even meet every weekends because my sister always comes with me (guarding me), and whenever we text each other, my family always asks me who am I texting to... And I also feel very guilty whenever I lie to them when saying "it's just an old friend of mine..." I want to wait for the right time to open-up to them regarding my fiance and I back again in our relationship... How can open-up to them in a nice way?