Will he ever unblock me?
I don't understand why this one guy didn't just defriend me. We were flirting, he freaked out bc he usually just parties and found out a little too late that I wasn't te party type girl. Wrote a quote about "not having regrets". I sent him a msg confronting him. He would stand around, stare and smile. I ignored him. He ran when I finally did smile noticing him notice something I made. He partied like crazy this summer. He befriended my best friend and she says he still has a pro pic of what was a joke btw us.
Why can't he just unblock me and leave me defriended. My best friend came over and asked about that and I just shrugged it away after checking but the truth is, it bugs me so much. it's been monthes. We saw each other at grad. He was starting at me. I rolled my eyes and then he did too. His friend was watching. I returned and said bye. He stared, in shock, and then hugged me for a long time.He then talked with his friend, staring sometime over and just smiling. i saw him again th enext day at our ceremony but mom was with me, and she's a psychiatrist. So I jsut left.

I'm dating other guys and stuff...but Im just one of those ppl who likes happy endings. Obviously, unlike with my sister (if we fight, I make up first) I can't ever approach him or it'll come of as desperate. But it does bug me. Monthes andmonthes later.

I only said bye at grad. I didn't think we'd see each other again. We've been invited to two mutual parites. I don't party so I didn't go...and it turns out we have a lot of firends in common. Other than grad, I have never talked to him. I only smiled when I caught him looking at my project.