How good does your credit have to be to get a t mobile contract?

paular

Jun 6, 2008
I want to get a 2 line plan from t-mobile, but my credit isnt good. What are my chances of being approved and what are other options?

Chances aren't the greatest if your credit isn't good.

Try Virgin Mobil - they have prepaid plans that do not require a credit check. I think right now they offer a $25/month unlimited plan, no contract necessary, pay as you go.

P.S.... you don't want a cell phone plan. You are stuck with it for 2 years and within 6 months a brand new phone comes out that you want badly but can't get because you are stuck in a cell phone plan with another company.

They may give it to you anyway, but with a significant downpayment. I had the same issue years ago when I got a Cingular contract. Had to give them something like $150 down.

The thing is that without good credit no chances of being approved unless you make a deposit. The other option would be to sign up for the T-Mobile flex pay with no contract, getting Metro PCS, or Boost Mobile

I want to get a 2 line plan from t-mobile, but my credit isnt good. What are my chances of being approved and what are other options?
Hi, my credit is the worst but i went to 5LINX and signed up with t-mobile and got a blackberry curve contract phoe for $1.00:capitulate: Check it out once u get there click products, scroll down go to cell phones and click

Happy Shopping!!!!!!

Is it locked to your network? And you want to use to T mobile network globally? If yes, then you need to unlock your network first. Its a paid
service.I got T mobile contract for My Blackberry 8300 . you may try this Mobile Unlock Solutions- Unlock Your Phone
It provides at low cost here and you will get genuine code from them.

Back