Is my girlfriend losing interest in me?

JohnSmith

May 17, 2008
I'm in high school, and i have a girlfriend that's a year younger than me. Lately we've been arguing a little, but nothing too serious. She kinda thinks she can do whatever she wants, and if i tell her that i dont like it, she'll get mad. But lately, I just sort of have this feeling that she's not liking me that much anymore, or at least as much as she used to. She still wants to hangout whenever we can, but she's not very affectioniate or caring. She never just wants to talk to me at school, and will sometimes get hit on by guys i know, and they just try to piss me off and she thinks its funny. I just dont know if im being a good enough boyfriend or if she still likes me enough. What should i do to figure this out and what should i do to get her liking me a lot again? P.S. we've told eachother we love each other.....

Your in high school man...its like 1 out of 9999999999 people who stay with their HS Sweet heart...you will lose interest in each other...Or one for the other
Dont try to tell her what to do just go with the flow. That wont fly...
try being nice and supportive. She has parents to argue with

if you love her and wanna save it then do somethin to spice things up! take it to the next level somehow!!

Back