Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is a Porsche Cayman a good everyday car?

Hi, so my dad wants to get a nice comfortable car to drive to his new work, which is like 40 min away there and same back so it is like 80 min total driving.

I was helping him look for good cars and we found a 2007 Cayman with 20k miles on it for $35k price. Would that be a good price? Its certified aswell by the dealership according to the dealership's website.

Could a porsche be a good weekday car?Nothing fancy on it. No convertible or anything. Just a basic Porsche.

And theres like a fenced in parking lot with gates that you need the work ID to get into. So its not like its randomly out in public like a city, its fenced in and stuff.

My dad currently drives a 99 Sienna, but wants it to be more of the "Family Car".So would switching from a toyota to a posche seem strange for the driver?

So what is your thoughts on if it is a durable car for everyday work travel?

Downloads
    Uploads

Can i get maximum out of 1080p output blue ray player on a 720p tv?

my tv is 720p sony bravia. i want to buy a blueray player now. but i am worried that may be 1080p output player displays best on only 1080p tv please suggest.