Blackberry vs Android?

Me

Mar 15, 2008
I want a phone that looks more like an android.
But people tell me the Blackberry is good too.
So, in each of these phones I want to know:
- Does it have a light?
- Is facebook free on the phone? (LOL)
- Is the touchscreen easy to touch so you don't have to tap it several times to access what you want
- Is the camera and video quality decent?
- Is it easy to type using the keyboards?
- What games does it have and any other features?
- Any extra information about the phones?

Thankyou in advance,x
????? ?777? ????? (the person with the dodgy name) - i wanted an opinion, hence yahoo answers. im sure youve requested even more stupid questions than i have, so quit criticising cause you dont know everything. sometimes, its better from an owners perspective, so shush.

+ to the 2nd commenter, thankyou, this helped a lot. :) ,x

they all can basically handle the same thing.
now an android phone is cleearly more up to date, and waaaaaay faster than the blackberry.
the android shows the internet as it would be on a computer. the blackberry really only does good with moble friendly sites.
my personal opinion, blackberrys are really good for business. but andriod phones are sooooo much better. and really its all in what you do with it.
:] id go with android.!

now an android phone is cleearly more up to date, and waaaaaay faster than the blackberry.
the android shows the internet as it would be on a computer. the blackberry really only does good with moble friendly sites.
my personal opinion, blackberrys are really good for business. but andriod phones are sooooo much better. and really its all in what you do with it.

I suggest you visit this site to see blackberry phones.

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry-phones-36.php

Visit http://gsmarena.com, and search for android phones manually as there are hundreds of them.

Back