Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    armygrl5990 K

White people: Would you rather your children go alone to Obama's church or Michael Jackson's house?

What does one thing have to do with the other? Your question doesn't make sense. Why would I need to make a decision like that? A child of mine would not go to either place, alone or with some one else.

Downloads
    Uploads

White people: Would you rather your children go alone to Obama's church or Michael Jackson's house?

Why is it that we have to discuss race of any kind. Isn't that counter productive in our day and age? I'm a mother and wouldn't allow my kids to go to either...

Downloads
    Uploads

Im going with Michael Jackson, atleast hes a proud white man doesnt matter that he might like kids a bit too much

Downloads
    Uploads

I guess you are saying that those two choices are somehow relative to each other?

armando m

Sorry, but the term white people is a racist term. White is the color of the background here or the freshly lain snow. I am caucasian and my skin is more of a beige/peach color.But anyway, I would rather go to MJ's. I am too old for him to board and he likes us folks. He tried to bleach his skin didn't he?Obama's Church is a sad affair. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. These members probably intend on getting saved, then get bogged down with the hate that he spews and eventually lose sight of what God wants. Really sad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well I am Costa Rican/ english Irish but I would be just fine going to either.

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, come on, you're asking a loaded racist question. Anybody can go to Rev. Jeremiah's church or Michael Jackson's Never Land. Please try not to think in terms of white people or black people, just try to think intelligently and ask rational questions without conveying your racist attitude. I thought racism ended in the seventies, except for pockets of groups. I see you're continuing a dead topic in your mind.

Downloads
    Uploads

I you just a tad bit racist . . . . are you ever going to grow up or are you going to continue your useless banter? You just have to keep it going, while you're going down the tubes. It's no wonder you just got fli.....!

Downloads
    Uploads

Neither!

Downloads
    Uploads

Niether, but if I didnt have a choice I'd say Obama's church. i would be afraid as hell for them to be alone with MJ in his house. I think that Obama's church are assholes but i dont think they would hurt a child in a public place. MJ Is a freak a zoid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast