Obama's pastor gives anti-American sermons, his wife gives anti-American statements, and Barack won't pledge..

A

armychikky

Obama's pastor gives anti-American sermons, his wife gives anti-American statements, and Barack won't pledge..

allegiance to the flag of the U.S. of America? Does anyone else see a trend here or is it just me?

I'm beating my head up against the wall because of these nuts who ignore all of that. It's crazy.The guy could end up being our president. These facts will never get 'old'.

Does anyone else see the trend here getting old? I mean i dont like Obama, but this stuff is getting old. Next.

Well he can't be as bad as Bush... but then again none of the three candidates could even if the ytried

Barack does pledge allegiance to the flag. Visit www.snopes.com for information on the lies that are circulated about him.With regard to the other problems, the answer is to vote for someone else.

Sure there's a trend. People see what they want to see. Yes, it is getting a little old, but if we think it's old now, imagine what it will be like after 4 yrs of that type of "leadership".

I hate to say it, but Bill Clinton was right when he said that it's too bad there aren't two candicates who love America and have the country's best interests at heart. He sounded like he was questioning Obama's patriotism, and I think he was right on. Can't stand the SOB, but this time he was right! ♥

Exactly....I do not believe he is on our side. I do not believe he is a christian.

It's just you (lol... had to say that!)It's true that his wife's comments make me want to spank her while screaming "you naughty girl! You're messing it up for hubby!"As for the pastor, he did give anti-American sermons, and it still mystifies me that O went to that church even after he chose to be in politics...As for the pledge incident... I don't know...

It's sad that a top contributor to Yahoo Answers would either knowingly lie or not be smart enough to get the truth. If you do a little research, you'll know this is just another anti-Barack tactic. At no time has Barack EVER not pledged allegiance to our flag, and if you check this link on snopes.com, you'll see what crap is being spread around.http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

It's not only you. Mr. Obama and his wife have demonstrated an anti-American, bordering un-American, posture which, in my judgment, disqualifies them from consideration to occupy the White House. Mr. Obama is a mere charlatan who shouts and screams and says nothing meaningful but empty slogans and worthless rhetoric. His speech was horrible and reflected his lack of understanding the American people but rather inflamed them with his stereotyping of the "typical" Grandma-like image of those who do not fall, as he does, at the feet of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

You don't have to go there. It is his idiotic policies that eliminate him as president.Abandon Iraq and Afghanistan. Bomb Pakistan. Bow down to Castro, Ahmadinejad, and Kim Jong IL.Raise taxes. Expand government to pay for all college educations.Surrender your money and bend over.

Back