Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ariogarnica

"Obama's church printed pro-Hamas, anti-Israel op-ed"? Will Barack be forced to DITCH the Black Power church?

read all about ithttp://www.townhall.com/news/religion/2008/03/24/election_08_obamas_church_printed_pro-hamas,_anti-israel_editorial_in_bulletinMy question can be broken down into two parts: Barack Hussein has attempted to distance himself from the crazy pastor HOWEVER will Barack be forced to end his association with the Church (because of this new anti-israel story)?ANDWhat impact will the fact his pastor thinks israel shouldnt exist have on the Barack campaign to win FL and raise campaign donations?I guess this is something else that Barack Hussein "missed" during all those years attending the Church. The wider point that the lunatic left must address is their naked hatred of Israels existance and its fight for survival. You can already see the Jew bashing in the comments by these people!! Shame!

armychikky

"Obama's church printed pro-Hamas, anti-Israel op-ed"? Will Barack be forced to DITCH the Black Power church?

Sweet!Nothing more has to be said by me about this.

ari_garnica

Yeah right they are Black powereven though WHITE people can join.try again OBAMA BASHER.

armychikky

he will never ditch his black power church, otherwise it would make him have to admit to himself that he's half white.

Armaan N

there is nothing wrong with being anti-israel don't forget we give them the more foreign aid than any other country in the world and they are not even a third world country.

armygrl5990 K

I think it will continue to impact the race. However, Bush has not exactly been pro-Israel either. He has consistently worked to divide Jerusalem.I think the only one I trust (I can't believe I'm typing this) is Hillary for Israel.

ARMY WIFE

dont expect anything intelligent coming from an obama supporter on this subject. this is completely out of their scope of understanding and you will find answer after answer now calling you racist and everything else. Not one of them will give you any type of intelligent answer. Now sit back and get ready to smile at the answers you get knowing how right I am about this...watch how many jump on what I am saying instead of answering what you asked in an intelligent demeanor.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why should anyone concede Israel's 'right' to exist, when it has never even acknowledged the foundational crimes of murder and ethnic cleansing by means of which Israel took our towns and villages, our farms and orchards, and made us a nation of refugees?Did this happen? Research weather or not this is true? This story is not new. You are and hater of Obama now you are twisting and repackaging the same stories over and over and over again.

Armaan N

Well, so much for freedom of speech, eh? You're right, all this freedom stuff is overrated.Obama has no reason to change affiliation.Obama 2008

Arlee C

Your question is obviously slanted, if you do not support Obama why not just say so. His attendance at a specific place of worship does not make him a terrorist or anti Semitic. I would just take a guess and say that most people involved in the political speak of the past twenty or thirty years have made many statements they wished they hadn't. The Reverend Wright did and still does have the right to speak his thoughts in this country, because he did does not make him anti-American. Consider the facts; he became a (probably) well to do citizen who has some public notoriety, who occasionally spoke in anger about his country. Note that he may do it again and so will I, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, and don't blame anyone for knowing someone who speaks out of anger. You know what? You also have the right to speak out of anger, but you hide. Your making sure to note the middle name of Obama is a dead give away.