Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jesus Christ really existed so how come you don't believe His Word?

Jesus Christ was real in history, secular historians wrote about him, and continual facts exist about Jesus Christ. Why is it that you don't believe in Him.
    Either you call Him the Lord of your life and believe everything he says and you have everlasting life.
    Or you call Him a crazy man and continue on living in your sins
    Or you call Him a liar and you condemn yourself for doing that
    1 John 1:8 it says
    If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth.

But what it comes down to is the Holy Spirit revealing our sinfulness and the need of a Savior so why not give Jesus Christ a try and see what he has in store for you. A new life

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I were very simple minded, that would be good enough for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie Chaplin was real too, and there's probably more evidence that he was the son of God.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If Jesus did exist, what objective evidence do you have? But yet, you resort to logical fallacies. How sad.

Junior Member QuestionEverything™'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What "secular historian" who actually lived during Jesus' supposed time wrote about him? Hell, non-secular "historians" didn't write about him for 80-some years after it is claimed he died.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You provide no source.
    You're probably just lying for Jesus, which is still lying.

Besides, why should I believe the words of someone who may have existed over the words of people who DO exist?

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no written account of Jesus from Jesus' lifetime. After that, it was claimed he was was about 60 generations after the first man on Earth, which is impossible since any old museum will demonstrate to you that humans have lived for about 2 million years. But the I guess you're not really interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, I will reluctantly grant you that, but why does that require me to be a slave to a dead man? I much rather make my own way in this world, and I am certainly not concerned about an "afterlife", no one, as yet, has returned from the dead so it must not be all that bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jae said "Twas brilig and the slithy toves." What? Nobody believes you said that? But it is written down, you must have said it. Now do you see how foolish it is to believe something just because it is written down? I have no doubt that you exist in some way shape or form but unless I hear something said by you, I cannot guarantee that it was in fact said by you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because Jesus never existed. Please provide historical proof. and don't say the bible, or I'll say the Mayan Popol Vuh is proof that the hero twin brothers Hunahpu and Xbaleque existed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast