Who Wants A Broken PS3?

Mar 24, 2008
I was wondering how much you would pay for a broken PS3. All you have to do is send it back to SONY and they will charge 150 to fix. I dont feel like doing it because I might get a Xbox 360.It comes with the following:pS3 60 GB (Great Conditions)All the papers and box.1 controller1 Black Controller Skin1 USB Logitech Headset1 USB CordCall of Duty 4 (best game ever and you can have my stats. i was a beast) (its stuck in the system tho)Madden 08Need For Speed CarbonMotorola H350 Bluetooth Headset HDMI CableHere is the Web Address for the PS3 on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=120237140873&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVICheck the Ebay AccountI want at least 350 for it and thats bending it. There are madd accessories that come with it, its over and 800 dollar value so i thing 350 is decent.The fan or something inside it is burnt. When I turn it on it goes from Green light to Yellow to a flashing Red that doesnt shut off unless you do it yourself.What do you mean they give you a recon??

you don't need to send it away they will come to you, they give you recon and take yours. then sale that if you like

Back