Hello fellow lunatics living in a state of ecstasy... done anything interesting

Jun 14, 2010
today? Me and a few navy buddies went running, we found this spanish housing estate (we are in spain on holiday... my second home, that is why I am on the internet, in case you were wondering) but the building company went bankrupt so the place was empty, there were thousands of houses... but they were all different colours: green, red, blue, yellow, orange houses...what is it with continental europeans and painting their houses like a bloody dollhouse.

Then before I shaved my head off, I waxed it back... and my hair was just like the hair in my avatar...how many of you can say that you have the same hair as your Y/A avatar??

what is in store for tomorrow? who knows, probably an activity involving beer and a ping pong ball!

Well, aren't you having fun! I had a lovely coffee at about 6:00 AM up in the square and managed to finish another three chapters in the bio of Truman Capote I am reading before returning home and passing out from the heat.

It's been in the 90's (a rarity here!) for three days now (and will continue through tomorrow). Waking two hours later, I sat on the deck in the shade, drank a beer and listened to some new CDs.

Now it's time to work, but my brain is fried from this heat wave. I don't feel like eating either, so I'm slowly getting sloshed from the beer. If things worsen, I'm switching to lemonade and vodka.

I'm really a Canadian. I don't do heat well!

Back