why doesnt my mums iphone 4 connect via bluetooth to my samsung genio touch ?

finchie

Aug 31, 2010
hi i have a question i try to send my mum a tatty teddy bear pic and it cant find her phone why ?

Bluetooth is a technology that allows wireless communication, but that doesn't garauntee that the devices will know how to talk to eachother. Just like I can't use Playstation controllers on an Xbox (even though they're both bluetooth).

Bluetooth is really no more than a wireless cable...but the devices would still have to be programmed to communicate, what to communicate, how to communicate, etc. The iphone is not programmed to communciate with much more than bluetooth headsets

Bluetooth is a technology that allows wireless communication, but that doesn't garauntee that the devices will know how to talk to eachother. Just like I can't use Playstation controllers on an Xbox (even though they're both bluetooth).

Bluetooth is really no more than a wireless cable...but the devices would still have to be programmed to communicate, what to communicate, how to communicate, etc. The iphone is not programmed to communciate with much more than bluetooth headsets

Back