Why does Obama still smoke when he knows it has a fairly high likelihood of...

JohnDoe

May 22, 2008
...causing a terminal illness? Doesn't this prove his decision making skills are flawed?

What Obama says is NOT what Obama does. In other words, Obama does not practice what he preaches !

If you were one of a billion plus people living in a Communist regime, would you want to live very long?

If you were one of a billion plus people living in a Communist regime, would you want to live very long?

Many people smoke throughout their entire lives and never suffer any side effects. George Burns would be an example. He knows the risk, knows the reward and is willing to accept the risk.

NO, since I had to finally quit after Obama passed an increased tax on cigarettes to pay for ScHIPS in April 2009, it proves that only the rich can afford to continue to enjoy a bad [taxed] habit like smoking and eating fried shrimp sandwiches in Martha's Vineyard...

Wow ever since 0bama was elected war became righteous, destroying the environment (BP) is wonderful and smoking cigs is no big deal. My how liberal times have change. Is this the change they were talking about?

People who smoke simply can't handle stress too well , basically they are weak , what are you gonna do .........

Because nicotine addiction is hard to beat....just like his spending addiction, his lying addiction, his racist addiction, his anti-American addiction, etc.

Because nicotine addiction is hard to beat....just like his spending addiction, his lying addiction, his racist addiction, his anti-American addiction, etc.

I'd be glad to chip in for a carton or two to help him out. : )

Actually, smoking is very addictive. I have heard he has tired on numerous occasions to quit.
I do not wish him harm, but couldnt resist my remark. I'm not a fan, but I prefer him to be just defeated very soundly in the next election. May he build his "temple", better known as presidential library all that much sooner and may he enjoy a long and healthy retirement with many speaking engarements. He's good at the speaking thing. Just leave my country alone, please.

Because things like that are ment for you and I . Not him! silly citizen you better get back in your place!

Back