Will the Obamas cut their $ multi-million vacations short to attend revered Civil...

TeleprompterOne

Aug 5, 2010
...Rights Icon Omar Thornton? funeral after the tragic death of this diverse American at the hand of documented white hate groups?

'I Wish I Could Have Killed More People'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/connecticut-shooters-girlfriend-talks-alleged-racial-harassment/story?id=11330589

One woman told emergency dispatchers she was hiding in a storage closet, crying for help and repeating "Oh my God, Oh my God."

Thornton passed over several people during the rampage inside and around the distributor, according to Manchester Police Lt. Chris Davis, who said Wednesday authorities believe the first few victims were likely targeted.

Davis declined to specify who the first of Thornton's victims were, but said that many of those who were killed were "executives" or "higher level" employees. All of those who were shot were 49 or older.

Police eventually found Thornton, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, in a corner office on the southwest side of the building.

Thornton had signed a one-line resignation letter after he was confronted with video surveillance evidence that showed him stealing alcohol from the distributor.

Back