Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ROTCgirl

my dad cut out our spring break trip!?

so here's the deal...my grandpa died on my dad's side and my parents paid for eeeevvveerrrythinnng! and my aunts & uncles were supposed to pay us back but they didnt! so my dad told my mom to cut out two trips this year(we usually go on 3 trips a yr). but anyway,he cut out spring break trip to Atlanta! so my mom and her sister are going to go to new york in may instead.i'm so mad because im going to be stuck here in my boring city all week with nothing to do! my question is what am i going to do for a whole week in such a boring city like lakeland, florida?! note that i am 14 (advise with caution)

Annoy1
    In an attempt not to sound rude or older than I am, be grateful for the trips you've gotten to have. Sure, this will be a challenge for you but I am sure you can find great stuff to do in your hometown and discover new places in the city. And I am sure this is only temporary. Some people didn't grow up with 3 trips a year and fancy family vacas, so even having 1 trip a year, really you should be thankful. Now you don't have to run to your mommy and daddy and hug and kiss them and tell them thank you and you love them and all that mess, but just reconsider this "complaint." Trust me, it's not the end of the world, even though it may seem like it.

Annoy1
    In an attempt not to sound rude or older than I am, be grateful for the trips you've gotten to have. Sure, this will be a challenge for you but I am sure you can find great stuff to do in your hometown and discover new places in the city. And I am sure this is only temporary. Some people didn't grow up with 3 trips a year and fancy family vacas, so even having 1 trip a year, really you should be thankful. Now you don't have to run to your mommy and daddy and hug and kiss them and tell them thank you and you love them and all that mess, but just reconsider this "complaint." Trust me, it's not the end of the world, even though it may seem like it.