As a woman i would love to have sex with all the guys in the world sometimes well, not all lol. But my sex drive is nothing compared to a guy and i will be labeled as a 'hoe'. That fear keeps me from doing it along with fear of being rejected by guys and getting a disease. But a gay man only needs to go to a gay bar and look at another guy and he knows he wants him. It is so easy to get laid as a gay guy and the label of 'hoe' doesn't apply. So the only think holding them back is disease. If i were a gay male i'd have been with dozens of men by now. How do they exercise control?

I know many don't though, my ex use dto go to adult bookstores and have men service him on command. They would just hang around waiting for him to pull his pants down. I sometimes think it isn't fair that men can be hoes yet women have to control themselves. I wish i could be a hoe and not care.

I'm not trying to troll, I just want to know how some guys control themselves when it's so easy to get it. Straight guys are the same way only women aren't willing to give it up like guys are.