I don't want to be a lesbian?

JennyAlan

Jul 7, 2010
I have a boyfriend who I love, but sometimes girls seem to turn me on. I once thought of a girl when i o____smed
i really don't want to be a lesbian. i want to stop looking at girls in that way because i just want to be straight.

please don't answer with 'just accept it' because i genuinly dont want to b one.

full marks for best answer, thnks.
Just to add, i'd never want to kiss a girl. i dont know why i keep thinking like this because i really really want to stay straight.

You're probably not a lesbian. You're just bisexual. If you never want to act on how you feel than you don't have to. Unfortunately the heart wants what the heart wants and you can try to make those thoughts go away but it'll be really hard or impossible. What do you think you're boyfriend would say if you told him? Would he freak out or try to be understanding?

You sound more bisexual than lesbian. It isn't your choice for sexual preference, but it is your choice on what you do. If you don't want to kiss a girl you don't have to. Be happy in accepting who you are.

Back