Why are guys more interested if you act slutty?

Jess

May 13, 2008
I really wanted to date this guy for a long time and he wouldn't go along with it. Then I decided to make him jealous so I wore a cleavage top and was making out with his friend right in front of him at a party. Now all of a sudden he's interested again. What the hell?

He is not!! to be real he just want to fuck
If a guy really like a girl he would go to the one that hard too get
when u started to act slutty!! He was thinking ( Im going too get my dick wet)
Just get over him because u don't have too act slutty to get his attention

Seriously if he is really acting that way! I suggest fine a real man! You should more respect for yourself as a woman! You don't need a man! You can find your own success! In life head games are fun when your a teen bob er! But when you grown up then leave that stupid stuff for the stupid people! When men get older and start losing there hair! They all seem to want to go back in the adult years and have a midlife crisis! Just always be yourself and never lower yourself just so someone will like you!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100706113459AAytmu6
can someone answer it plz?^
thanksss:)

HE WANTS TO F YOU!

Now he thinks you are easy. So he doesnt actually like you, he just wants to get with you.

Dont be a whore, that is the best advice anyone can give you. Keep your legs closed.

They don't want a relationship with this person, they want a quick, no strings attached fuck.
They look easy and will put out faster so they go for them. Guys like this aren't looking for commitment right now.

i have this seriously slutty pal, who takes pics wi her tits hanging out and stuff like that and she gos outwith a different guy like every day ! all the boys love her and its coz all men are perverts ! they are only intrested in boobs !! all off them ! trust ,me x

Well I am a guy and I would be interested after you did that because of pure jealousy that you were with my friend. The cleavage probably helped too :)

Because hes only interested in sex! Remember to always respect yourself you dont need to do that sluty crap now if you keep it up your gonna get called a slut!

Back