Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lesbians - How to find the good ones out there?

I need to know how to differentiate the sort of women who are just looking for sex and the sort of women who actually want a relationship. Also when I get stuck with one who's just looking for sex, how do I get rid of her without making her mad. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the sort of women who are looking for sex would initiate sex... the sort of woman who wants a relationship would want to take things slow and would not just rush into sex. the best way to find things like this out is to get to know the woman, go on a date after meeting and talk about things. you can tell by what she talks about what she wants from you. Also if she wants to have sex with you and you feel it is too soon, at like a few weeks after meeting, then you know.... How to get rid of her.... 1. stop calling, 2. tell her that you want a relationship and therefore cant mess around with her

There is also another option... you could ask her what she is looking for when you find it appropriate...

I hope this helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think you can generalise anyone in life hetero or homo sexual. Some of the quietest people can be quite sexual.
    And if you are breaking up with someone who cares if they are mad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm always in that situation, i really find myself attracted to a woman and they USUALLY just want sex. You can't really tell because some women (the one i've been interested in) like to tell you they like you, these sort of women like to play mind games. I've said no to having sex with them and they aren't to pleased either. You can really know..only time will tell, they could be lying or they could genuinely like you.

Junior Member Sm0keMonstertSuspendedt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    biker bar

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should 1st find out with they are gay ect then just be mates look for personality normally gives of what they are like.... and if you are stuck with that person then say you dont have much in common but would like to stay friends or say you moved to fast into the relationship ect hope this helps xx