can you actually write a poem about?

A

ariojhnm

can you write a poem about me? I will give you 10 points if you come close to describing my personality, face likes...anything I am able to do (hobbies) ....okay I will be waiting for you...So far, all of you are SO great in the UK...it's going to be hard..I LOVE those poems...you are all very charming

I would if I could but I can't.In essence, that is quite poetic and meaningful.

you are cutei bet you played a flute if not well i'd say you are hotsomething about your eyes something about yahoo guysbrought you over hereto meet someone like me dearso whatcha think of this poethope you get back if you know it

Pretty Girl Pretty girl, who is to blameFrightened girl, they don’t know her nameSaddened girl, who cries at nightDistant girl, who’s out of sightPsycho girl, with scars on her wristsFairytale girl, who don’t existSilent girl, without a nameIgnored girl, who’s filled with shameFaking girl, with plastic smilesFreakish girl, from a thousand milesEmotionless girl, cant feel much painDarkened girl, who brings the rainCrying girl, tears start to floodPsychotic girl, who drains her bloodHated girl, who no one loves Such a weak girl, who’s no longer thoughAngry girl, there is no cureHappy girl, she is no moreHidden girl, she covers her scarsPrisoned girl, lived behind her life’s barsCrazy girl, who bleeds so muchLonely girl, who’s out of touchStupid girl, who no one likesBeaten girl, who always fightsPretty girl, don’t give up nowSuicide girl, there’s someway, somehowScared girl, don’t be afraidDistant girl, don’t go awayMorbid girl, don’t die tonightWorried girl, it'll be alrightStoner girl, tonight she'll smoke her sorrowAlcoholic girl, she'll drink tomorrowFurious girl, who has no more faithDepressed girl, who cries and achesFallen girl, with broken wingsDisturbed girl, fell off the swingPretty girl, you are my friendAching girl, just try to mendUgly girl, not like beforeBeautiful girl, she is no morePretty girl, who made her life endPretty girl...no...not again...

Laura Laura Bo BauraBanana Nana No NauraFee Fi Fo FauraLauraTotally original - do you love it?

there once was a girl called laurawho got slapped and it dented her aurashe kicked him right backin his tiny ball sackhe wont see his nuts till tomorra

There is this girl, Laura is her nameHer beautiful eyes put most to shameShe is somewhat crazy, but very funAnd her family and her life are both number oneShe likes to listen to music and hang with her peepsand then go home and get some sleeps...LOL

laura,she walks by and people stare and adore her,she is positive,cuz she has a motive,she has her own style,and all the while,she walks along with a sweet smile,i do not know her but wish i did,if she was in an action i'd hav the highest bid,she walks along all the wile,Still with that sweet sweet smile,You dont wonder why people adore her,she is sweet sweet laura!

Laura, Laura; nice and sweetLaura, Laura; can't be beatLaura, Laura; I'd thank theeLaura, Laura; if you gave those points to me.

well, i don`t know you so yeah. i can write a poem about me though!

Exercise, I love itOutdoors, I love itArtistry, I love itJanette Oke, I love herCharles Dickens, I love him tooJane Austin, I love herCatherine Marshall, I love her toolol, at least I read your bio hahaha

Smoothly talking,Softly walking,Look straight ahead,Untill you're dead,And never look backSweet and spice,Yet cold as ice,Toes in the grass,As hours pass,Time is an illusionGood old friend,Untill the end,Under darkened skies,The comet flies,Oblivion isn't the end

A challenge - I acceptA blank pad before meA pencil in handTo sketch a world of past times, goneSmile as cats dash madlyAcross a freshly polished floorOpen wide the minds eyeA mass of colour on paperNo brushes, fingers n' paintsmear the colours of AutumnInto a landscape of childhoodRun against the galeTaste the first snowflakeSmile silently at the long lost jokeBut a deep down n' dirty Belly laughalways raises the heartA small sketch book, bulges the pocketFilled with Ideas, that might be Just step out once moreInto the wide worldDraw the ideas and inspirationAnd free your mind

dont know anything about you so thought i'd write something to make you smilein a world of sausage dogsand cotton bud skiesbright pink grassand bumble fliesjumping fishand long necked catsdogs in coats and bowler hatscars that flyand planes that float(you would'nt believe)what you do with a boatbirds that swim beneath the seawhales caught oftenclimbing a treethen theres the people who own a horsebut the horse saddles them(of coarse)in a world of sausage dogsand cotton bud skiesits a dream of coarseare you not supprised copywright Stewart Rhodes (me)

Back