Should there be clubs for Gays, Lesbians, Bi's, Trans, and Straight Women ONLY?

eeee1

May 13, 2008
...and NO Straight Men? In other words, everyone is welcome into this club except for Straight Men. They would be banned from entering.

Wouldn't it be nice to go to a place that had no violence, no belching, no spitting...just a nice relaxing, sophisticated, elegant place without having to deal with their dominating alpha attitudes.
I am just so sick and tired of Straight Men's sh!t and the hatred they have towards everybody else.

There are places like you describe, but they do have their own problems with violence and rudeness too.

While I think it might be nice (because you wouldn't have to worry about hitting on a straight guy) I think think the fact that we're fighting for inclusion with marriage and other human rights it would make us seem like hypocrites for excluding people. Besides, gay clubs are soooo much better than straight clubs and if guys are comfortable going to them I say let them. :)

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been to several straight bars/clubs/prides
and straight guys show up and STILL TRY TO HIT ON AND DANCE WITH GIRLS
its repulsive!
and then they say shit about gay men being there and stuff
i'm like you dumb f***s you came to A GAY BAR- the one place a bunch of gay guys would be, and you want to complain
your right its alll alpha all the time
they are like animals its revolting
yes, i totally love your club idea

Back