How do I change my Live Square character on my LG Pop?

Emlchan

Jun 27, 2010
At the moment my character is the default grey cat. How can I change this? I managed to get it up one time but accidentally closed it and don't know how I did it... Can anyone tell me how to change my character?
Thank you!

Found it by accident.
Press and hold for about 3 - 4 seconds.
You can then select Animal or Human, select the icon you like best, then edit the colours as well.
Havn't found a way to change the name from ME yet!! but working on it.

Ooooh, fellow "Unregistered Guest" - I am trying to figure out how to change the name of my Livesquare "Me" avatar too - be interested to know if you've found the answer :)

LG GW300 me character

How do you change the me character on the LG GW300?

hold what???

There is no option to scroll to the "me" character and if you hit "ok" it goes to the menu.

I want to change my boy character to a girl or an animal and it wont let me do anything

:(

I was looking for an answer, but I didn't seem to find any. After messing around with my phone, I finally figured it out! :)

You go to your contacts list, pick someone & it should show you their little picture. You click 'edit' & it should show you a bunch of pictures you can choose from! Hope I helped.

Please Help

I was looking for an answer, but I didn't seem to find any. After messing around with my phone, I finally figured it out! :)

You go to your contacts list, pick someone & it should show you their little picture. You click 'edit' & it should show you a bunch of pictures you can choose from! Hope I helped.

That edits others on your contact list not yours, did anyone else found the solution to edit the "Me"character yet? I'm a girl too and I have an guy as my avatar. I would like to change :) If you found the way can you PLEASE give a detailed instruction to do so?
Thanks a bunch !!!!!!
xoxoxox Bernadett

Just hold your finger over YOUR "human" till a menu opens . then you can chose your livecon.
For the name I don't know how to change it.

Found it by accident.
Press and hold for about 3 - 4 seconds.
You can then select Animal or Human, select the icon you like best, then edit the colours as well.
Havn't found a way to change the name from ME yet!! but working on it.
I tried but I can't seem to choose or highlight the me avatar, if I press ok it goes straight to menu. Help Please.

You hold you finger, on the AVATAR.. no need to highlight or anything like you do with the contacts.

JUST HOLD YOUR FINGER ON THE AVATAR AND WAIT UNTIL IT CHANGES SCREEN.

The click and hold only works for your avatar. There is no option inn the contacts to edit the others either.

Back