Read/give opinions to rant 1: Judging people's looks early (LONG)?

Ichigo

Jun 7, 2008
This ones going to be about how people judge those just about how they look. This really irritates me, a LOT. Especially when there is much more to the person than their looks whether they look good or bad.

I was listening to Green Day music maybe yesterday....? Or the day before yesterday? I'm not sure...
I was listnening to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (an EPIC AWESOME SONG!!!). Billie looked really nice :) Then I started thinking....:
(Thoughts in my head :L)
"Billie is so talented! I bet if (Year 9 slags name here) saw him, she would just say he's FIT"
That really made me mad >_< Billie Joe Amrstrong is one of 2 most amazing singers ever! He's also a great guitar player, just amazing. But all they would care about is how 'fit' they are...Pathetic...
(AND REALLY DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!)

My best friends cousin (Yusuf) recently became my friend. High school slag has known him longer, but I feel that I know him better. Whenever someone mentions Yusuf year 9 desperate slags say: "FIT!".....very-very desperately pathetic.
Sometimes I wonder if Yusuf ever gets really annoyed that girls 'adore' him so much. Doesn't he ever feel that his looks are overflowing the person he is inside? Once we had a really deep discussion, he was really helpful. I wonder if the year 9 slags know as much about him than I do. What also disgusts me is that Yusuf actually sent (Year 9 slag) a picture of his 6 pack o_O...? I bet the year 9 slag asked for the picture...
It's very disturbing e_e....

It's not just girls, it boys too. They are very shallow creatures, there is probably only about 4 handfuls of them who aren't...They admit they aren't shallow but thats just denial and stupidity :L .

The chances are high that a muslim boy would choose a non muslim/muslim girl without a hijab than a good muslim girl who wears a hijab. That really annoys me, it shows that when your older you dont have much chance with nice, good looking people. Nowadays they still go out with people who aren't even muslims, Muslims shouldn't even be going out at this age (10-20)...
The best thing to do is not get into relationships, being single is AWESOME. You don't get hassled, annoyed or confused :) ^__^ !
End of that, it's making me think too much :D...

Being labelled also REALLY ANNOYS ME. (I think this has to do with judging by looks doesnt it???)
Okay, I; only listen to rock music, wear mostly black, wear skull prints, wear boys clothes, favourite colour is black and I hate certain people (chavs, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber etc...)
So suddenly, I am emo/mosher...Yes, I know I'm a tomboy. Why must people LABEL you, it's really stupid. Then, whatever your labelled as sticks with you, and it become something people hate about you. WHEN YOU DIDNT EVEN START IT!
People don't even know what emo or mosher is. Emo = emotional (not a style thing)...
Once (year 9 slag) said to me:
"You can't be goth, your cute and happy. Goths are wierd and sad" >_< -_- . . .First off I'm not goth, secondly goths dont have to be sad pieces of crap. Goth isn't a style, but a state of mind.

End of, go away :p

Back