I told my best friend future wife that he had sex with a stripper at has bachelor...

Aug 29, 2008
...party was I right? Now the wedding is off and everybody is mad at me I'm so scared.
After I told her we had sex and it was all a lie. I feel so bad.

You were totally right. She would find out someday and it's much better now than later. Now she might be sad but later she'd be destroyed.

you were definitely right. if i was getting married and my husband cheated on me i would DEFINITELY want to know. don't feel guilty at all, you did the right thing. everyones mad that the wedding was cancelled and that hes a dick, thier not mad at you

You were wrong to do so.What were you thinking are you jealous ? or do you like his future wife.

Yes. Yes you did the right thing. :)
Who cares if everyones mad..
I mean seriously..
people now n' days.

No you broke the rule!
Why did you even feel you had to tell her she's not your boy. Do you want his girl?
And also sorry ladies but it's his last night as a free man ( get over it)
Great job buddy you may have caused them there future

No you broke the rule!
Why did you even feel you had to tell her she's not your boy. Do you want his girl?

Were you right to tell her, or were you right that he did...If he did has sex with a stripper then, yes you were in the right to tell her. She should know what kind of character he showed the night of his bachelor party. And don't be scared. It'll be alright =} You really did do the right thing =}

Were you right to tell her, or were you right that he did...If he did has sex with a stripper then, yes you were in the right to tell her. She should know what kind of character he showed the night of his bachelor party. And don't be scared. It'll be alright =} You really did do the right thing =}

if you lied then you are a horrible person & i grimy friend, you should be ashamed of yourself for breaking up a loving relationship.
& if you where telling the truth then you should never have snitched on your friend... whar he did was wrong but that dosent give the an exscuse to be the worlds worst fucking friend... you had sex with his chick? the women he loves? You took advantage of her when she was weak and depresed... thats wrong verry verry wrong. You should feel like dirt right now, you have fucked everything up.
You are so wring in this situation & should in no way feel justified by what you have done.
shame one you! shame!

if you lied then you are a horrible person & i grimy friend, you should be ashamed of yourself for breaking up a loving relationship.
& if you where telling the truth then you should never have snitched on your friend... whar he did was wrong but that dosent give the an exscuse to be the worlds worst fucking friend... you had sex with his chick? the women he loves? You took advantage of her when she was weak and depresed... thats wrong verry verry wrong. You should feel like dirt right now, you have fucked everything up.
You are so wring in this situation & should in no way feel justified by what you have done.
shame one you! shame!

No you broke the rule!

No you broke the rule!

No you broke the rule!

As a wife, I wouldnt want to know. There is absolutely no good that could have come from that except hurt feelings and conflict.

Back