SideKick For Telus?

• Thread starter Quantum of Elvis
  • Start date
Q

Quantum of Elvis

So, I want a new phone. And I want it to be a sidekick. But telus does not have them. I live in BC Vernon. canada. If i bought one from tmobile could i bring it to telus and use it at telus??????????????????????????????

Yes you can, Telsus can support the settings on the Sidekick.

umm, you answered the question, but did not state why and how it is plausible for this system to work on a non-sim card network.

Man i want a Side Kick also an im on Telus.

Sidekick for telus

are you sure that telus support the sidkick settings ?! if ur sure bout that , ill buy one , cuz now telus have that sim card

So, I want a new phone. And I want it to be a sidekick. But telus does not have them. I live in BC Vernon. canada. If i bought one from tmobile could i bring it to telus and use it at telus??????????????????????????????

Hi if your brought sidekick locked with t-mobile then you can't use it with telus sim until you unlock it ...You can easily unlock your phone using sites like TheUnlockSpot.com they are providing unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ....You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone ...

Back