Im aware that it may be to early yet to be saying alot of these, but alot of drivers contracts up at the end of the 2010 season, where do you think some of these drivers may be at/team up with for 2011?
*my predictions/guesses included*

David Reutimann = Stays at MWR in #00 with Aarons and other small sponsors he runs in 2010.

#09 Phoniex race team= alot of the media has been focused on the Hendrick Kahne deal with this team, as far as next season for whos in the #09 i dont know but i think once Martin leaves the #5 he will buy the #09 and possibly start his own team??

Jamie McMurray= Resigns with EGR *hes running alot better in the #1 car then he did at roush *despite where hes at in points at the moment*

Kasey Kahne= Either the #09 for 1 season or he will replace Mark Martin a year early in the #5. Im more suspecting that Kahne will take over the #5 next season since Mark im assuming *hating to assume this* but assuming Mark is heading towards retirement.

Denny Hamlin=Resigns with JGR

Elliot Sadler= im actually unsure what he will do next season. One thing for certain hes not going to be with RPM anymore that im almost 100% positive on. Im curious to see what you guys think on this one because i have no idea where sadler will end up next year, my best guess is #38 car of FRM.

Kevin Harvick= Already re-signed with RCR budweiser will be the new sponsor for 2011.

#9 RPM team= Since Kahne is leaving and im assuming Budwiser is going to Harvick next year, RPM will scale back to 3 teams since they are having finiancial issues. Instead of closing the #9 RPM closes the #19 and moves the still remaining sponsors to the #9 Ford. I dont know as far as new driver would go with the #9.

A.J Allmendinger= Re-signs with RPM

Bobby Labonte= Leaves TRG possibly goes to RPM?????

#71 TRG= Casey mears takes over the car if labonte leaves.

#77 Hornish Jr= Hornish moves to the #12 car since Mobil 1 will not be able to sponsor Penske anymore since Pennzoil and shell are on the #22.

Paul Menard= Stays with RPM

those are my guesses/predictions for 2011. Yes im aware im porbably off with many of them, but those are just what i think could happen and many things ive read and heard rumors about for next year. My source primarily is Jayski.com - Sprint cup team charts.
Dale Jr has already said hes going to be with the #88 team next year, hes signed till 2012.