Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    qtpie26x3

Where can I download free ringtones and truetones for my LG490 FastTap (I'm with Telus)?

I'm tired of paying .50 (+ I'm tired of paying $3.50 (+ $0.50 download fee) for my truetones and ringtones. Now I'm with Telus and they blocked Bluetooth transfers, so my friends can't send me their ringtones through that; and so far I know of no program where I can modify songs only to take an exerpt for a ringtone. If anyone knows of any good websites where I can download ringtones DIRECTLY to my phone without any connecting cables, please... I beg you ... LET ME KNOW!!! lol tyvm.50 download fee) for my truetones and ringtones. Now I'm with Telus and they blocked Bluetooth transfers, so my friends can't send me their ringtones through that; and so far I know of no program where I can modify songs only to take an exerpt for a ringtone. If anyone knows of any good websites where I can download ringtones DIRECTLY to my phone without any connecting cables, please... I beg you ... LET ME KNOW!!! lol tyvm

Queen

Where can I download free ringtones and truetones for my LG490 FastTap (I'm with Telus)?

http://www.mobiringtones.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

try this website mobile9.com its great website there free

Queen "B"

i would just recommed that you make them yourself. Ventones is the free site that i use for that. Its awesome and then you can just side load them onto your phone with a cable. You can get free ringtones that way all day long. Ventones is free so they wont charge you for their service , dont trust others.