which phone? (very easy 10 points)?

G

geso

i'm with us cellular and i don't know what phone to get...should i get the new LG Rumor that's coming out or the motorola rokr Z6? if you provide details on why you'll get the best answer...o and does anybody know if us cellular is going to get the moto rokr E8 any time soon? currently i have a lg but i need something with a music player, bluetooth, a good camera, and i text a lot? if you don't think i should get the rumor or rokr, suggestions are welcome, but let them be phones that us cellular has. Any phones that you have and like (us cellular users)??the rumor is going to be coming out because i just got a call that it will from a us cellular worker

I looooooove the razor! It does bunchs of stuff...records, takes pics, edit pics...its just soooo cool!

The answer to this question is what is important to you.If you text and email a lot, the rumor is def better for the qwerty keyboard.If you are more interested in media, video, etc, then the rokr would be better cuz it has a better screen.Good luck!

Definitely the LG Rumor. The Rumor has a better camera than the rokr to start with. Also, if you text a lot, it has a keyboard. I have two friends with the Rumor and one with the rokr. His rokr has broken 3 times and needed to be replaced. No such problems with the Rumor.Also, LG has and always will be a very reliable company. Also, the rumor, just like every new LG phone, is both music and bluetooth reliable. So I would def. choose the rumor for best quality.

US Cellular does not have the Rumor and very low chances of them getting it. They told be they will not be comming out with any new QWERTY phone this year. (that not a blackberry). The only QWERTY phone they had was the Strobe. (Didn't sell well) They just came out with some new phone so it might want to call your local store to find out when they will be comming out with new phones.

Well i have the LG rumor, and i love it. i know there is this memory card slot on mine but ihavent used it, maybe you can put music in it? but im not sure. and because it has a qwerty keyboard its really easy to text people. however the down side, is that the camera isnt that great, unless you have the good amout of sunlight. The moto rokr E8 in my opinion doesnt look that great, and it'll just be as easy to text and a regular flip phone, however i heard its more like a music phone. but oh well good luck on choosing.

well,since you like 2 text a lot i think u should get the rumor{cause the keyboard comes out at the side }the rokr z6 -slides up,has 2gb music/any type of memory and a usb to get the music on faster.{$279}---for the moto rokr E8, i dont know when they're getting it but i think the rokr z6 would be just as good.for your two choices,it all depends on wheter or not you want texting or music more.{rumor for texting and rokrz6 for music.}but the rumor is more affordable--if price is a factor..

uhm... if you ask me they both look like ugly phones but if you want the best phone based on the utility, then get the Lg rumor.

The only E8 Rokr that i see is GSM and US cellular is CDMA so they wont be getting the E8 anytime soon at all unless they come out wiht a CDMA version down the road like they did with the RIzr then called it the ROkr on CDMA As far as which one you should go with i would say the RUMOR if you use alot texting ive hear some complaints about the rokr keypad being kinda small and cramped for high texters...the rumor is def. cool i played around with it for a few hours the other day! it has the same quailty camera as the ROkr but the RUMOR has a flash that the ROKR doesnt i myself like motorolas camera better but LG is also good. good luck on choosing but i would recommend the LG 260 (RUMOR)Jake

Back