Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    nickjonaswife789

should i take off my acrylic nails?

hey i am 15 and i have had fake nails since early feb.but GR are they getting annoying!!!!i used to type fast and text fast etc but now i cant!i typed out a really long text message to my sister (i have a RAZR, so the buttons are flat you know?) and my friggin nail pressed CLR and basically the message was deleted. another time it sent the message before i was done typing it (my nails clashed & hit the wrong button):i took one nail off & painted it black. it feels soooo good to have taken it off!! and the black looks really cool but my mom says that if i take them off she wont let me get them back on what to do?

nickthegeek15

if you do decide to take them off, give them to a homeless woman. they need to feel pampered sometimes too.

Nicksbabygurl

well if you take one nail off, you might as well take off the others! yea and take them offffff. they get really annoying after a while.

nickthagreatone

ughh they are soo annoyingtake them off

nickson faction

Take them off. If they are interuptting life, then they are not worth having on.

Downloads
    Uploads

if theyre annoying then take them offhelp with mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai6PGyfa0NCG0HtlTL_VWVHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080311114151AAONXoo

Downloads
    Uploads

To help with the accidents on the typing just have them take the down a bit to where u can type. Shorten them to just above ur or even with ur finger. I have had acrylic nails for a VERY long time and i love mine. If u do take them off be very careful as u can damage ur natural nail bed. If u do take them off dont rip them off soak them in acidtone nail remover it will take a bit of soaking and patiences...And it will take months for your nails to grow bk normal as they use a drill on them which takes away from ur natural nail bed to put the tips on. . Just give them time and they will b a part of u and u will enjoy them very much. But the main thing is shortening them. Good luck and b careful. (sister is a nail tech)

NickJ_is off_the chain<3

you can wear fake nails as short as your real nails

nickjonaswifey1

Then take them off

Downloads
    Uploads

yes