Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    nickthagreatone

Good texting cell phone?

I currently have the Razr and well, I hate it.lol. sorry for those who do have it.well, I would like to get a new cell phone and I LOVE to text and take pictures!so, whats a good phone for this?I have at&t=]]thanks! ill pick best answer and answer one of your questions!wow that first answer, wow... like honestly, no crap really?id never guess i need one with a keyboard...

Downloads
    Uploads

Good texting cell phone?

one with a key pad

Nickky

Good texting cell phone?

The best phone I ever had was the Nokia 2600, but it doesn't have a camera, i have a razr as well and I know how you feel!!!

NickJonasWifey♥

Good texting cell phone?

o well i hav a sprint rumor. its a GREAT textin phone. its great if u evr change ur plan

Downloads
    Uploads

Good texting cell phone?

DAnger Sidekick. with Tmobilethere is a new LG oneand a new samsung oneor you can always do blackberrry or Smartphone

NickJonasWifey♥

Good texting cell phone?

I am also on AT&T and I text non stop. I have a blackberry curve and love it. Some of my friends have blackberry pearls and like them too. I also have a friend with the Pantech Duo and its great for texting too. If you go more expensive, you may look at the AT&T tilt or the iPhone. The iPhone is really cool, but a little weird to type on. the Tilt is incredible for texting. I personally love my Curve. But I'd buy any of the phones i mentioned

nickson faction

Good texting cell phone?

ahha. i have a razr too! i truly hate it as well. anyways, theres the iphone that you can get but...you know the price of THAT. theres also pantech duo..its ok i guess or the lg shine which my sister has. theres also the tilt, which is pretty cool too theres blackberrys many kinds of them and they are good texting phones since they have that big keypad.... if you dont like any of the above look here:http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phones/index.jsp

nickson faction

Good texting cell phone?

some type of smartphone with a good text and data plan with a large keyboard

Nickname

Good texting cell phone?

i have the motorola slvr and i love it because i text all the time, i am up for a new phone too so i went to the store and i couldn't text on the ones they had, i looked online and they had more than in the store. what i am going to do is call the store to see if they have it in stock so i can go get the feel of the keypad and see if i can text on it. my friends told me that the pantech duo is a good phone, but i would have to get used to the qwerty keypad when im using t9 right now. i hope this helps and i hope you find the right phone for you