Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    wendy_joncas

Tim Hortons share ?

I would like to know,whom do i contact or where too go to buy some Tim Hortons shares ?

trade_info
    call any broker tomorrow. to late for any IPO stock.

Steve
    It's too late to get in on the IPO. The shares will trade tomorrow, Friday, March 24 on the open market. http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060323/tim_h..._ipo.html?.v=6

Jerry7048
    I think tim hortons is part of wendy's... you can sign up with www.scottrade.com or a lot of other online brokers or go to fidelity and start a brokeing account. I used scottrade and really like it. It costs 7 dollars everytime you buy and sell a stock which is very reasonable. For someone like you that hasn't ivested in stocks before I suggest you do some read some books. I'd reccomend One Up on Wall Street by peter lynch. Its a oldie but still relevant. I'd also reccomend sitting down with a financial advisor and comeing up with a stratagey for your investing. but if you just want to fool around and buy some stocks thats fun too but keep in mind that you are just gambling that way. Also I'd read about Wendy's on Yahoo finance.

Oraclekat
    They should begin trading on the open market tomorrow (meaning that people who already have the first dib's on them will begin selling). Chances are you will end up paying more than the initial cost of $25-$27 per share due to their current novelty.

Frank Castle
    If you don't have a brokerage account you can open one at ameritrade.com and once you have everything setup you can buy all the shares you want (Up to 29,000,000) The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the symbol is THIIf you cannot wait a few weeks until your brokerage account is ready to go and you want to buy the shares this monday before they increase in value to over $48 you can deposit your money in my Checking Account at Wells Fargo and I can buy them for you with my brokerage account.