I was on a break from a long-term relationship. This man has it all, and I happen to fit into his perfect little picture ( my family and his family are happy with this 'union').

But we don't have good conversations and he doesn't make me laugh. I found out how amazing a relationship could be when I took a break. I felt so fresh, alive and fell for a very intellectual ma ( he is 20 yrs older than I and we work together, this is a recipe for disaster I know). He isn't wealthy, nor does he have the looks, but I want to be with him every hour of the day. We have an emotional connection that I haven't found with anyone else.

I got back with my boyfriend because of all the pressure from my family, his family and of course his persistence. I mean, is there a man that still fights to make a relationship work these days? The least I could do is give this relationship another shot.

I did last night, but I cried my heart out before he came to pick me up, because I know I'd rather be somewhere else. I couldn't let him touch me nor kiss me cause I was thinking of someone else.

What can I do?