whats your favorite volleyball position and....?

U

urkey82

whars your favorite possition and hit outta of setting, spiknig/dinking, bumping, and serving whats your favorite!? just curious. i like possition 3 and setting best, i also like slidding on my knee pads if the ball hits the net.

I like middle back and left front because you get a lot of diving time!!!

I like middle back because most of the serves from the other team come to that position so you can bump it alot!

I love playing outside hitter and setter. My favorite skills are serving, setting, and hitting. I played everything my first 2 years. Then my 3rd and 4th years I played outside, and this year I played setter. Setter is a great controlling position.

I like hitting outside because you get to drill people with your kill. I also like playing outside because when you are back row you can cover your blockers and when they get a tocuh on the block you get to pancake or roll ro get the ball.

my favorite is settings.Becuz i am only 5' my team members would let me spike the winnin hit by jumpin on there back(s)

i like hitting and jump serving because there is a lot of power that i put into both

I love center mid because I am a good bumper. I also love hitting. Volleyball overall is a really fun sport no matter what position you play. :)

ahhh im usually a strict left player front and back, i like front best because i LOVE to hit!also if for some reason our libero has to leave during a tourney i sometimes take her spot as labero, and thats alot of fun.i really really like to jump serve but i also like just regular serving also. whatever will get me an ace because next to kills, aces are the best!

middle back., i like hitting too i like hitting middle front. i forgot my numbers on the court its been since october ive had a game! "] but i like middleback its fun!!

i love setter because you get to touch the ball in every play and you control who gets what plus i love when someone has a horrible pass and everyone thinks there is no chance and i come running and hit the ball back into play and we get the point (the crowd loves it too:)

k first of all its not "bumping".....its passing or digging.....and i play LIBERO....lol its really fun because you digg up all thoes huge girls killz. its definatly not the easiest positon but pretty much the most fun

I've played every position but for the past couple of years I've been setter and spiker. I love digging and running for the ball and especially tipping at the net. I'm only like 5' 6'' but I can jump really high.

I Love Being Setter... And Also Open Spiker...It's Really Different To Be Two Roles In One Game...Hehehe... But I Love It...In all sports when you need to shift things just to win...You need to do it badly... HeheheJust for the aim...To Win! Hehehe LOL

Well i like everything, spiking is awesome when you get to kill it, tiping/ dinking is awesome because you fake out the other team, setting because im a setter, libero is pretty much amazing too. I love diving on the floor. And one of my all time favorites is serving and getting aces.

Back