I need help with Bounce Tales (Nokia game)?

BounceAddict

May 2, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to get pass chapter 10 on Bounce Tales? Every time I reach the "jaws of death" I turn myself into a beach ball, but I still can't jump far enough to get across to the other side without falling onto the spikes.

Or is there any cheat code for this game? I have tried 787898 which works on the old Bounce game but not on Bounce Tales.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Help

I have the same problems and i have search all through the internet for the answer but i can't find it. I still don't know how to get further in the game. Do you know already? Thanx!

:emot1:

You do not need to change to the beach ball. Just use the red ball to get thru it:D

I cant seem too pass chapter 5 (well my dad cant pass it anyway) ...we get stuck at the second brick wall, help?:eek:

where are the last 5 eggs on chapter 10, almost there?

Hello could anyone tell me how to get past the flower bit on chapter 10 of Bounce Tales

Can someone tell me how to cross 7th level? :D:D:D:D

Hello, at level 10 there is a secret passage in the second wind blowing flowers on the right wall to hit a little higher than the left platform where we came. Good Luck Bruno from Argentine

I cannot get passed the FIRST set of daisies, can anyone help? :emot0: thanks

To get through the FIRST set of daisies, turn into a beachball.

I got every thing exept in chap 11 last 2!:smiley fart:

i have conpleted all the levels but i can't get the 2 balls in the chapter 10. even though i pass the secret entry at the second flowers still there are 2 balls remaining is there any secret ways other than that. please help me to complete the game.

this is it :D

Turn into a beach ball by pressing *. That way you can float to the top :D

You need to stay as a red ball. when you get to the skull jaws, you need to run and jump without stopping. Then do the same with the next skull jaws.

Back