Does anybody know what happened to Mental, the author of the harry potter...

Vexx

Apr 26, 2010
...fanfic "Match"? Mental is her penname but that's about all I could find out about her. I can't even find an email adress. She wrote an amazing fanfic story for Harry potter called Match a couple years ago that suddenly stopped updating about two-thirds of the way into the story. As far as I can tell she's pretty much vanished off the face of the earth after her last update in November, 2008. I don't particularly mind that she left her story unfinished, but I was hoping if somebody could tell me weather or not she is alright. I hope nothing happened to her. Don't get me wrong, I know people leave unfinished work all the time. It's just unusual for somebody to leave such a successful story with so many readers without even a warning.

I have also just read match and I too am wondering what has happened... I would like to second the request that if mental or someone who knows why it has not been completed comes across this post to let us know. It is my one of my favourite fan fictions second only to Cassandra Claire's Draco trilogy!

Back