at&t LG neon phone screen is black and won't turn on?

mebabyyym

Apr 25, 2010
In December my contract with at&t had reached 2yrs so i got the LG neon at a discounted price. It was so much better that my old flip phone. and also perfect because for christmas i got unlimited texting. But then it started having problems like randomly turning off when i slid the keyboard out and then today the screen would go black but come back after a few minutes AND NOW IT WON'T COME BACK! IT'S JUST BLACK! the actual phone is turned on but the screen doesn't do anything. i am using my old phone right now and it sucks because it takes such a long time just to compose a text.IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP!

I have the LG Neon too, got it for christmas last year. The phone is on, & it keeps vibrating because someone is texting me, but the screen is just black. I tried removing the battery & putting it back in, & charging it... but it won't work.

I am having the same problems! I have had my LG At&t Neon for more than three years. Yes, it has seen it's day. It has scratches and only been wet once. But just recently it's been shutting off/blacking out. I charge it regularly! It vibrates when it gets texts and the buttons light up but the screen is DEAD! I am so threw with cheap LG phones like this. If anyone has advice PLEASE help. Otherwise I'm just take out the sim card and throw the piece of junk away.

Back