Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    R A

I can't access Windows update or Microsoft update?

For some reason I can't access windows/microsoft update. After the page tries to load the updates i receive an error stating the following: The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.For self-help options: Frequently Asked QuestionsFind SolutionsWindows Update Newsgroup For assisted support options: Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues) Read more about steps you can take to resolve this problem (error number 0x80072EE7) yourself. At the same time I having a problem while accessing My Music folder. I get an error stating: Windows Explorer has encountered an error.... I already scan my comp w/ a virus soft. I can't update the comp due to the above problem. Is there anything else that I can do other than reformating the hard drive. Thanks

R :)

wow.. im having the exact same problem right now!!!It sucks! I have no idea what to do.. hopefully someone knows.. )=

Downloads
    Uploads

I went to Microsoft Online Assisted Support and they fixed it every time (yes it has happened on every comoputer I owned). As a side line, I now have Linux on two of our computers . . . . aahhhh!