just curious - survey?

k_mac73

Feb 24, 2008
how many people have you been in a relationship with?how many people have you been in a physical relationship with?how old are you?how many times have you been married?are you divorced?thankyou. ( :

0 ,, 0,,, 16,,,, 0.. 0 =(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need a girlim not ugly just shy waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

00130No.I plan to keep it that way until i find the right guy. :]

1. Zero.2. Zero.3. Thirteen.4. Zero.5. Zero.Considering the fact that I'm only 13...

how many people have you been in a relationship with? serious? 4how many people have you been in a physical relationship with? 2how old are you? 16how many times have you been married? noneare you divorced? no

2O and single , have not been in any relationship yet, partly because i havent met a real interesting person whom i would share a part of my busy life withi dont plan to marry

I've been married once and divorced nunce.I didn't know I was supposed to keep count of my prior sowing of wild oats.

how many people have you been in a relationship with?3 im in one right now how many people have you been in a physical relationship with?umhow old are you? 21 how many times have you been married? never are you divorced? N/A

I have been in at least 6 realationships and one of them I am in right now.I have only been in one and that is with the one I am with right nowI am 14 years oldnever been married before but has been saked to be married to someone.

how many people have you been in a relationship with? 0how many people have you been in a physical relationship with? 0how old are you? 13how many times have you been married? 0are you divorced? nope :D

Back