Anyone here who doesn't care for hd or blue-ray, and think its pretty much overrated?

Confused

May 22, 2008
When people watch movies they shouldn't be paying attention on how clear it is,....its the actual quality of the performance of the actors and the complexity of the plot. So why do people do this....just to get rush of dopamine?

Yes. Hopefully in the future the price will come down for the movies but right now its definitely not worth it.

I agree that the whole blu-ray thing is a bit overrated, but it is nice to see the picture really clearly. And 3D is just a pointless fad.
I wish we still just all used VCR players ha ha.
..But technology will move forward, might as well enjoy it. And hey, if you can have a great performance on the actors' part AND see it really clearly in HD or in 3D, why not?

I agree that the whole blu-ray thing is a bit overrated, but it is nice to see the picture really clearly. And 3D is just a pointless fad.
I wish we still just all used VCR players ha ha.
..But technology will move forward, might as well enjoy it. And hey, if you can have a great performance on the actors' part AND see it really clearly in HD or in 3D, why not?

Back