Obama on State Board with Tony Rezko. that is accused of fraud, Was Obama part of this?

N

NickJsGirl<3

Obama on State Board with Tony Rezko. that is accused of fraud, Was Obama part of this?

What say you?http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2008/03/rezko-trial-oba.htmlAs an Illinois lawmaker, Barack Obama was one of eight state officials consulted on appointments to a state board which later became involved in what prosecutors describe as a fraud scheme, the Associated Press reports today.That information was contained in a June 2003 memo from a national Democratic official introduced this morning as evidence at the trial of Antoin "Tony" Rezko, a Chicago-area developer and political operative facing corruption charges.

No he was not apart of this nonsense. Next.

I say he did nothing wrong.Otherwise, there would be charges filed, and not just talk-radio innuendo.

I can onley hope

I say every major politician has a financial scandal in their past so big deal. I am very bored with financial scandals... I couldn't vote for any politician if I cared about financial scandals. McCain was part of the Keating 5 and Clinto was involved with a real estate scandal.... YAWN!What say YOU?

Back