Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

10 points.PLEASE HELP! WHY isnt MY SAMSUNG MONITOR NOT displaying ANYTHING?

well, the screen of my laptop(HPvista) is cracked so u can only see half of it.. so i use a separate monitor (samsung).. it worked fine until yesterday i turned it on, and it didnt work... it still has the power.. because the power switch is lit up.. but its not displaying anything..

this happend once before, but i just un plugged it, then plugged it in again.. it worked fine.. but ive tried that literally 100 times! and its not working... i dont think its broken.. it is always on my desk.. its just that its just blank.. nothing is showing up on the monitor!

its really hard 4 me 2 do schoolwork now , i am online homeschooled.. i can only see half the screen... ]
    i really need ur help.. thanks guys=)

oh and the plugs are all put in properly and they arent loose

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure the output display is properly set in the display properties. You can have it to the Laptop only, external source only or both.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um...you say it's cracked, why not replace it? Duh it's broken! And you can only see half of the screen? I wouldn't call that "not broken." Please fix it. I'm sorry but that's the only way to fix the problem.