Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

do dreams tell the future?

well.. i was just wondering that can we see the future or something related to it .. in our dreams..?

i have the dreams abt my ex bf who broke up with me 4 months back.. n now he is not at all willing to talk to me again.. there is no chance that we will get back together he even hates me like hell.. but still i dream abt him.. abt how close we were in past..!! what does it mean..?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Properly interpreted dreams can seem to give a glimpse into the future. But for the most part prophetic dreams are about global events. It could be that you miss the closeness that you shared so you are regressing to place where you were happier. Or there could be some type of prophecy in there. Remember dreams are almost always symbolic and not literal, so look for other meaning beside the obvious one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they can predict about what's going to happen the following day if and when they interpreted correctly.
    as for dreaming of your ex boyfriend, im not really sure what that could mean.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Simple answer. No.

If your dreaming about something like that its only because you are missing him or something like that.

If you want to get all nerdy with it then i'd have something to do with your subconscious mind.