Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend is on vacation for 4.5 months, how can I be secure and keep her...

...interested? Hi, my girlfriend is in a study abroad program for school. Our relationship is going really well, and we've been dating about 6 months now. We were dating for 5 months when she left.

How can I keep her interested, how can she keep me interested, what are some sweet things I can do for her that aren't clingy or needy?

We're messaging each other about once every 2 days, sometimes more sometimes less and talking on Skype webcam once or twice a week. It's kinda irritating that she's hanging out with guys I don't know, but she's trusting to me be faithful around a bunch of chicks at work so it's fair that way I guess.

Anyway some ideas to keep stuff fresh would be cool, long distance relationships are hard but I want it to work, and she says she really wants it to work too (she wants to get an apartment when she gets back). It's hard to keep playing a challenge from 3,000 miles away and missing her like crazy. Mostly by challenge I mean I'm trying to not be needy nor clingy. If you love em set em free and all that fun stuff.

I had to kind of vent too thanks.
    Hi priyanka,

While I'm all for showing her I care for her, she also needs her space (as do I). She's in another country and it's like her dream to be there, I don't want her sitting at the computer all the time talking to me.

Regardless of what happens between us she'll only get this chance rarely if ever in her lifetime again and that's pretty damn important.

Junior Member Ðmmm™[{pArtyStAtus}]'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Long Distance is hard huh bro? Well what you can so is that whenever you talk to her tell her what you feel for her and tease a little. Tell her that when she gets back you'll give her the biggest surprise ever ( a kiss) but don't tell her what she is. Tell her she's beyond Beautiful and that she's all that you have ever wanted. Explain to her why your worth it and when she gets back prove everything you told her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell her that u miss her and that u love her that u wish that she was with u....send her stuff?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just b in touch wit her everyday like talking to her, loving her n caring for her. Girls like a lot of pampering.....