Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ridiculous pastor rumors die down by Pennsylvania primary? Agree?

Do you think these foolish rumors will be dispelled, and the foolish people who exaggerate them silenced by PA primary? I am confident they will.

Oh yeah, there is still a whooooole lot of racism going on in this country. That is all pastor Wright was saying. If you can't take that then you might as well go live in Canada, because it happens to be true.
    Vegas: bravo!

DSM: Who started all this racism crap? You mean the powerful whites hundreds of years ago, right?
    Yes the rumor is that Obama actually supports everything this guy says, morons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I admit it is foolish but it is not a rumor. Apparently, you did not read the article.

I will not forget.

Vegas
    They'll die down. There have been scandals far worse than this, namely with the Clintons. And it was for stuff they actually did. Obama didn't do anything.
    Everyone needs to stop trying to judge Obama. He is not his pastor. He still has my support. I am amazed at some of the people who claim to be Christians and type some of the things they do, about another Christian. There is so much stone throwing. Think about it, if everyone had to keep up with everything your mom, dad, friends, family thought or said, we'd all be up to our eyes in it. Judge not lest Ye be judged. The way you treat your fellow man, is the way God will treat you. If you judge harsh, you will be judged harshly. Think about all the things you have said and done in your life that have hurt God or disappointed God or angered God. Sure, you say, "Oh, I haven't done anything that bad." Well, maybe not in the eyes of other sinners and imperfect men, but God is God and you have offended Him. Just think if God pounced on us and turned his back on us everytime we messed up. Wow! I don't even want to think about it! And the other thing that puzzles me is why so many are upset at Obama for what another man, his pastor said. He is not responsible for that. He doesn't believe all that. I know, "But how could he have been a member of the church for 20 years and not be affected or share those same beliefs?" Easy. Think about this...President Thomas Jefferson, grew up in a time, a society when fellow men were thought not even to have souls, treated worse than mangey dogs. But something in him knew slavery was wrong. He tried to end slavery, but could not. Lincoln and many abolishionists grew up in those times, and I'm certain they heard lots worse than what we did on tv from the pastor, but they put an end to slavery, even being raised in that environment. The slave trader who wrote Amazing Grace, look at that profession and look at how he denounced his old ways. More recently, Dog the Bounty Hunter and household, said they always use the N word, etc. His son grew up in that household, & doesn't hold those beliefs. He has a black girlfriend

Vegas
    They'll die down. There have been scandals far worse than this, namely with the Clintons. And it was for stuff they actually did. Obama didn't do anything.

Everyone needs to stop trying to judge Obama. He is not his pastor. He still has my support. I am amazed at some of the people who claim to be Christians and type some of the things they do, about another Christian. There is so much stone throwing. Think about it, if everyone had to keep up with everything your mom, dad, friends, family thought or said, we'd all be up to our eyes in it. Judge not lest Ye be judged. The way you treat your fellow man, is the way God will treat you. If you judge harsh, you will be judged harshly. Think about all the things you have said and done in your life that have hurt God or disappointed God or angered God. Sure, you say, "Oh, I haven't done anything that bad." Well, maybe not in the eyes of other sinners and imperfect men, but God is God and you have offended Him. Just think if God pounced on us and turned his back on us everytime we messed up. Wow! I don't even want to think about it! And the other thing that puzzles me is why so many are upset at Obama for what another man, his pastor said. He is not responsible for that. He doesn't believe all that. I know, "But how could he have been a member of the church for 20 years and not be affected or share those same beliefs?" Easy. Think about this...President Thomas Jefferson, grew up in a time, a society when fellow men were thought not even to have souls, treated worse than mangey dogs. But something in him knew slavery was wrong. He tried to end slavery, but could not. Lincoln and many abolishionists grew up in those times, and I'm certain they heard lots worse than what we did on tv from the pastor, but they put an end to slavery, even being raised in that environment. The slave trader who wrote Amazing Grace, look at that profession and look at how he denounced his old ways. More recently, Dog the Bounty Hunter and household, said they always use the N word, etc. His son grew up in that household, & doesn't hold those beliefs. He has a black girlfriend

Paranormal I
    No!