how to activate fake call in samsung corby TxT?

pulkit

Jul 17, 2008
it comes with a fake call option.. but how to use it.. i tried pressing volume down button

I've got the same phone, (corby) and had it for a while, still can not figure out how to do the fake call, if you figure out, please let me know :)

Press the down volume button for atleast 3 seconds.
It will be written fake call activated.
after 7 secs u will get a unkown call.

Go to menu - settings - phone settings - shortcuts.

For one of the navigation keys (up, down, left or right) change one of the default functions to "fake call" using options - change.

Then press down the navigation key that you have set for 1-2 secs to active the fake call.

simple

go to settings,phone settings, shortcuts and replace one of the shortcuts with the option 'fake call'. once activated, press that key for at least five seconds and leave, and ta-da! the fake call will come

Go to Menu --> Setting --> Application Settings --> Fake call --> Fake call voice (or) No voice--> record a voice or something accordingly to your wish.

After this step bring your fake call application to your shortcut
Go to Menu --> Setting --> Phone Settings --> Shortcuts Select Up (or) Down --> Options --> Change --> fake call --> Save --> Back to Home Screen

Now Press Up (or) Down key as save in the above step you will get an alert "Activate Fake Call"
After Activation with in 7 seconds you will get a call Answer the call and leave from your desired location.

I can tell you how to do It

1st Go to setting then application then call then fake call
set the time
Set the fake caller ID
And don't forget to turn on Fake call hot key
then come to the home page and press volume low key

Thanks Dute very helpful all the above one are not helpful than your help
thanks MYSELF
Taniya love u

Back