whats sexier, a woman who owns a harley or a sports bike?

maccrazee

Mar 21, 2010
thinking about getting my first bike- got my eyes on the 2010 iron 883, but im starting to think it about a sports bike too... what do guys think?
well if im a 21 year old latina who is a hottie, i think i could pull off the harley:)

I think that there are far too few women who ride motorcycles and that you would look sexy on either bike. Really it comes down to which ever bike you feel most comfortable on.

Harleys are much more comfortable and you aren't pressured into going fast.

Sports are more rigid and will not be so forgiving as a first bike.

Good luck anyway and hope to see you on the road soon

Something like a ninja 250 will still be comfortable and fun while not being ugly like a harley. But a cool naked bike like a ducati monster or something would be sick also.
In the end, get what you want.

A cow on a bike is still a cow. If you think a bike will make you sexy you are a cow.

Chickie, I am a 48 year old woman who rides a harley. I scare all the guys on sport bikes. All the harley guys, and bikeless guys want me. Get your big bad harley and show them what us real women are made of!!! Good luck and have fun!! And don't listen to all the posters who are insulting. They are just jealous!!

Judas Palimino! Another poser in the works!

Here's a great notion- why don't you impress yourself instead of trying to impress others? Only fools and posers are impressed with someone else's bling.

Harley Davidson.... "Ride the cliche`"

Back